DotaWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket

5 posters

"The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic.

DimPapa
    DimPapa
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

Gold : 28541
    Fame : 2

"The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic. Empty "The B factor" Dimpapa''s first and probably last fanfic.

Post by DimPapa Fri May 22, 2009 3:26 am

Balanar discovers love and changes his form to approach a human. His diary:

2 April

I have seen the whole world and i have only found pain and uglyness. But i have finally found HER. All these years of hunting and stalking.. nothing matters in the end. Just her. The other half of my sinful soul. Opposites attract..

4 April

This is obscure. I aproached her. What i discover scares me. So pure for a human. And i am a sinner. The difference is killing me. I dont think i will endure this one. From the day i was born i feared nothing, but this.. This is different.

7 April

I have now understood that this is about.. love. A human feeling. How could this happen to someone like me?

13 April

I am reborn. And i am changing in a way i would never i magine. She has suffered before, she told me. And i feel SORRY about her. Such a strange feeling. I have killed thousands and i only feel sorry abou her suffering. I am the same race with her torturer. But she has not seen the real me yet. I could never appear to a human with my real form..

19 April

Nothing is more important than HER now. Nothing more important.. to stalk and taste the BLOOD the blood must taste it the blood must HUNT

20 April

My nature comes between us. I am losing controll of myself, my insticts come forth.. It is hunting season.. have to stay away from her for her own good. Time to fade away. Continoue my sins somewhere else. I only hope i can make it to the other side without her..

23 April

I need to farewell her before i dissappear. The need is similar with the need of blood. I MUST say farewell, no other way to forgeting..

25 April

It was all a mistake, shouldnt see her again. Now my true nature is revealed, i could not help it.. The same as her torturer. She screamed like i was tearing her insides apart.. But i would never hurt her never hurt never..

28 April

FILTHY humans! They can not beat me with TORCHES and SWORDS now they are DEAD in the ground, I SAW their life fading away and tasted their BLOOD stupid they were.. And first of all them, HER the traitor, tortured for good now, SHE asked for this, now shes just DEAD MEAT like the others.. how did she think i would let her LIVE after what she did..

1 May

What have i done? NO NO NO.. what am i? NO It cant be true, its not. Shes gone, i didnt mean to.. NOT hurt her i loved her, shes gone..

5 May

The tears of all my victims over the ages came to haunt me. I, Balanar, cried for the first time and last.

10 May

The world is just meaningless again. I cant escape destiny. I am CREATED to hunt and kill.. The only solution is to stop existing. I need to die and thus i will do. Because the monster in the end of the book is ME and only ME.

THE END
    lovedeath
    lovedeath
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Gold : 27494
    Fame : 1

The Warriors
    Name:
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    "The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic. Left_bar_bleue0/50"The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

"The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic. Empty Re: "The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic.

Post by lovedeath Fri May 22, 2009 3:33 am

nice, but iam wondering who's that girl ? ist lina ?
    DimPapa
    DimPapa
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

"The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic. Empty Re: "The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic.

Post by DimPapa Fri May 22, 2009 3:35 am

Its just a random human..
    Maginx
    Maginx
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General

Gold : 33784

The Warriors
    Name: Eyzuu
    Race: Night Elf
    Experience:
    "The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic. Left_bar_bleue0/50"The B factor" Dimpapa's first and probably last fanfic. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Post by Maginx Fri May 22, 2009 3:39 am

Wow, a novel.... TT^TT
    SINclare21
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

Gold : 30486
    Fame : 61

The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:

Post by SINclare21 Fri May 22, 2009 3:52 am

cool!Nice!Poem?
    DimPapa
    DimPapa
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

Post by DimPapa Fri May 22, 2009 7:10 am

Its from personal experience. Just a story.
    Maginx
    Maginx
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General

Gold : 33784

The Warriors
    Name: Eyzuu
    Race: Night Elf
    Experience:

Post by Maginx Fri May 22, 2009 10:49 am

wow, a personal experience..... omg! I just realized! Are you baladim!??!!!
    DimPapa
    DimPapa
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

Post by DimPapa Fri May 22, 2009 10:50 am

Lol Mangix.. Yes im Baladim in a way.. I hurt someone.
    The Rock
    The Rock
    Private 2
    Private 2

Gold : 27636
    Fame : 0

Post by The Rock Fri May 22, 2009 12:41 pm

lol BalaDim. u must've done a lot of reading to wrote that. so novelty.
    DimPapa
    DimPapa
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

Post by DimPapa Fri May 22, 2009 2:13 pm

I did it yesterday. Rock, you know how i feel about you know what, so it wasnt so difficult.
    The Rock
    The Rock
    Private 2
    Private 2

Gold : 27636
    Fame : 0

Post by The Rock Fri May 22, 2009 3:33 pm

how come the dates are so far apart? did u mr.baladim spent over 3days just to realize that u have commit a massacre?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:08 pm