DotaWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket

+3
Maginx
SINclare21
captain_tesca
7 posters

Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut

captain_tesca
    captain_tesca
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Gold : 27817
    Fame : 0

The Warriors
    Name:
    Race:
    Experience:
    Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Left_bar_bleue50/50Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut

Post by captain_tesca Mon May 18, 2009 1:20 am

hello.. hi.. you should know me or i'm gonna kill you...
    aww.. seriously.. haha.. <_< welcome to me.. and welcome to you.. oh btw dare.. what about the moderators in this site? Surprised bounce bounce bounce
    SINclare21
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

Gold : 30531
    Fame : 61

The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:
    Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Left_bar_bleue0/50Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty Re: Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut

Post by SINclare21 Mon May 18, 2009 1:29 am

You posted 9 post already but this is your first welcome thread!?BTW welcome captain!
    captain_tesca
    captain_tesca
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

The Warriors
    Name:
    Race:
    Experience:
    Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Left_bar_bleue50/50Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty Re: Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut

Post by captain_tesca Mon May 18, 2009 1:38 am

@sinclare
    its because my fanfic in DS was also put here.. that's why it added some posts in my post count

Last edited by captain_tesca on Mon May 18, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Maginx
    Maginx
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General

Gold : 33829
    Fame : 1

The Warriors
    Name: Eyzuu
    Race: Night Elf
    Experience:
    Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Left_bar_bleue0/50Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Post by Maginx Mon May 18, 2009 1:39 am

Welcome Captain!
    sopas111
    sopas111
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant

Gold : 30057
    Fame : 3

The Warriors
    Name: Wafu-Kun
    Race: High Elf
    Experience:

Post by sopas111 Mon May 18, 2009 5:17 pm

So, welcome.
    dare18
    dare18
    Supreme Warlord
    Supreme Warlord

Gold : 34278
    Fame : 8

The Warriors
    Name: Xaecar
    Race: Night Elf
    Experience:
    Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Post by dare18 Mon May 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Welcome

About the mods...

i think Warlords and Warchiefs are doing just fine..
    Shisehise
    Shisehise
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

Gold : 29545
    Fame : 5

The Warriors
    Name: Cobalt Flash
    Race: Dwarf
    Experience:
    Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Shisehise Mon May 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeh... until the numbers of the forum increase...

but mostly they're all members of DS

about 30% are mods so Sad
    DrifterZ
    DrifterZ
    Supreme Dumbo

Gold : 33659
    Fame : 7

The Warriors
    Name: Chuck Norris
    Race: High Elf
    Experience:
    Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hi.. Hello.. How are you.. Dont bother reading this.. I do it out of habit.. lolwut Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Post by DrifterZ Mon May 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Welcome to WCW, captain.
    captain_tesca
    captain_tesca
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

The Warriors
    Name:
    Race:
    Experience:

Post by captain_tesca Mon May 18, 2009 6:00 pm

@dare
    good.. <_<
    @shise
    lol.. your a mod.. mwahahaha... i'm advertising this forum.. <_< cause i want to be a mod too.. probably if the numbers will rise.. more DS members would be mods.. mwahahaha
    SINclare21
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

Gold : 30531
    Fame : 61

The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:

Post by SINclare21 Mon May 18, 2009 7:50 pm

@Captain
    Try to advertise also in other forums and not just DS!Cause we need other people around and not just us from and DS!Peace out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:39 am