DotaWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photobucket

3 posters

Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it!

SINclare21
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

Gold : 30276
    Fame : 61

The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:
    Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Left_bar_bleue0/50Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Empty Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it!

Post by SINclare21 Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:10 am

The most and probably the biggest problem in forum sites, even if there are more than 50 or 70 registered members, is the lack of activeness. I know everyone or a few already know this that this site is again being dragged in the "Pit-Of-Dead-Sites". Why i have post this? I would like to ask everyone to think of a new attraction for this forum site and also to encourage the site maker and some members to become a bit more active so as to attract other lurking members to join the fun in chatting. If everyone else have some suggestions please post here and i know that this should be on the rules and suggestions thread, but the purpose of this one being posted here is to let members spam their ideas here and not to make a clutter on the rules and suggestions thread.

If you feel that this thread is meaningless then be my guest and close/lock this thread!

But i remind you that a lost or dead site will degrade the popularity of the site maker because the first thing that will come to mind when people join his new site is this dead site and they will start to think that the site maker doesn't have the skill and the talent to keep a site alive!

Go on and spam!
    May Peace be with you!
    VSG
    VSG
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant

Gold : 29393
    Fame : 0

The Warriors
    Name: Anatheron
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Empty Re: Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it!

Post by VSG Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:08 pm

What we do need in focus on Warcraft and Dota, I have a few things going on and will hopefully post them soon.. DZ's guide on TC brought a lot of ppl here but they are all inactive!
    dare18
    dare18
    Supreme Warlord
    Supreme Warlord

Gold : 34023
    Fame : 8

The Warriors
    Name: Xaecar
    Race: Night Elf
    Experience:
    Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it! Empty Re: Slowly Dying! Think of a way to resolve it!

Post by dare18 Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:31 pm

yes...thats right...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content