Photobucket

    Absence Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Shisehise
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

    Posts : 160
    Gold : 19350
    Fame : 5
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    The Warriors
    Name: Cobalt Flash
    Race: Dwarf
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by Shisehise on Sat May 23, 2009 2:14 pm

    DrifterZ wrote:Current date/time is Sat May 23, 2009 1:38 pm

    Current date/time is Sat May 23, 2009 10:13 pm


    _________________


    Thanks to myself for this sig

    Graphic Designer
    avatar
    VSG
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant

    Posts : 134
    Gold : 19453
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Mangalore, India (Soon to be Houston, Texas, USA)

    The Warriors
    Name: Anatheron
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by VSG on Sat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm

    Shisehise wrote:
    DrifterZ wrote:Current date/time is Sat May 23, 2009 1:38 pm

    Current date/time is Sat May 23, 2009 10:13 pm

    VSG, Current date/time is 23/05/09, 11:51 pm


    _________________


    Your friendly Warlord (Global Moderator)- If there is such a thing! PM me for anything..
    avatar
    dare18
    Supreme Warlord
    Supreme Warlord

    Posts : 370
    Gold : 24083
    Fame : 8
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 27
    Location : United States of America

    The Warriors
    Name: Xaecar
    Race: Night Elf
    Experience:
    99999/99999  (99999/99999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by dare18 on Sat May 23, 2009 6:16 pm

    VSG wrote:
    Shisehise wrote:
    DrifterZ wrote:Current date/time is Sat May 23, 2009 1:38 pm

    Current date/time is Sat May 23, 2009 10:13 pm

    VSG, Current date/time is 23/05/09, 11:51 pm

    dare18, Current date/time is Sun 24 May 2009 - 0:16


    _________________


    Our distance is a PM away...^_^
    avatar
    rOcKy5694
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 207
    Gold : 20018
    Fame : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 24
    Location : Philippines

    The Warriors
    Name: 5694
    Race: Orc
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by rOcKy5694 on Sat May 23, 2009 9:43 pm

    dare18 wrote:
    VSG wrote:
    Shisehise wrote:
    DrifterZ wrote:Current date/time is Sat May 23, 2009 1:38 pm

    Current date/time is Sat May 23, 2009 10:13 pm

    VSG, Current date/time is 23/05/09, 11:51 pm

    dare18, Current date/time is Sun 24 May 2009 - 0:16

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Sun May 24, 2009 3:43 am


    _________________

    avatar
    Wazzy
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 18
    Gold : 17559
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-23
    Location : hell

    The Warriors
    Name: Howtie
    Race: High Elf
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by Wazzy on Sat May 23, 2009 10:17 pm

    Current date/time is Sun May 24, 2009 5:14 am
    avatar
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 245
    Gold : 20336
    Fame : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-15

    The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by SINclare21 on Sat May 23, 2009 10:42 pm

    Current date/time is Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 am
    avatar
    rOcKy5694
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 207
    Gold : 20018
    Fame : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 24
    Location : Philippines

    The Warriors
    Name: 5694
    Race: Orc
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by rOcKy5694 on Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 pm

    SINclare21 wrote:Current date/time is Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 am
    WHY DO PEOPLE FORGET TO QUOTE!!

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Mon May 25, 2009 4:31 am


    _________________

    avatar
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 245
    Gold : 20336
    Fame : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-15

    The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by SINclare21 on Sun May 24, 2009 11:13 pm

    rOcKy5694 wrote:
    SINclare21 wrote:Current date/time is Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 am
    WHY DO PEOPLE FORGET TO QUOTE!!

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Mon May 25, 2009 4:31 am

    Current date/time is Mon May 25, 2009 6:13 am
    avatar
    JUSTDONTDOIT
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 116
    Gold : 18932
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Location : In your dreams

    The Warriors
    Name: Sadaku-san
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by JUSTDONTDOIT on Mon May 25, 2009 5:57 am

    SINclare21 wrote:
    rOcKy5694 wrote:
    SINclare21 wrote:Current date/time is Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 am
    WHY DO PEOPLE FORGET TO QUOTE!!

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Mon May 25, 2009 4:31 am

    Current date/time is Mon May 25, 2009 6:13 am
    Current date/time is Mon May 25, 2009 11:57 am
    avatar
    Shisehise
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

    Posts : 160
    Gold : 19350
    Fame : 5
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Canada

    The Warriors
    Name: Cobalt Flash
    Race: Dwarf
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by Shisehise on Mon May 25, 2009 2:46 pm

    Current date/time is Mon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm


    _________________


    Thanks to myself for this sig

    Graphic Designer
    avatar
    dare18
    Supreme Warlord
    Supreme Warlord

    Posts : 370
    Gold : 24083
    Fame : 8
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 27
    Location : United States of America

    The Warriors
    Name: Xaecar
    Race: Night Elf
    Experience:
    99999/99999  (99999/99999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by dare18 on Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm

    Current date/time is Mon 25 May 2009 - 21:17


    _________________


    Our distance is a PM away...^_^
    avatar
    VSG
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant

    Posts : 134
    Gold : 19453
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Mangalore, India (Soon to be Houston, Texas, USA)

    The Warriors
    Name: Anatheron
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by VSG on Mon May 25, 2009 7:39 pm

    VSG, Current date/time is 26/05/09, 01:38 am


    _________________


    Your friendly Warlord (Global Moderator)- If there is such a thing! PM me for anything..
    avatar
    rOcKy5694
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 207
    Gold : 20018
    Fame : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 24
    Location : Philippines

    The Warriors
    Name: 5694
    Race: Orc
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by rOcKy5694 on Mon May 25, 2009 9:29 pm

    VSG wrote:VSG, Current date/time is 26/05/09, 01:38 am

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Tue May 26, 2009 3:29 am


    _________________

    avatar
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 245
    Gold : 20336
    Fame : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-15

    The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by SINclare21 on Tue May 26, 2009 12:43 am

    rOcKy5694 wrote:
    VSG wrote:VSG, Current date/time is 26/05/09, 01:38 am

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Tue May 26, 2009 3:29 am

    Current date/time is Tue May 26, 2009 7:42 am
    avatar
    JUSTDONTDOIT
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 116
    Gold : 18932
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Location : In your dreams

    The Warriors
    Name: Sadaku-san
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by JUSTDONTDOIT on Tue May 26, 2009 1:48 am

    SINclare21 wrote:
    rOcKy5694 wrote:
    VSG wrote:VSG, Current date/time is 26/05/09, 01:38 am

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Tue May 26, 2009 3:29 am

    Current date/time is Tue May 26, 2009 7:42 am
    Current date/time is Tue May 26, 2009 7:47 am
    avatar
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 245
    Gold : 20336
    Fame : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-15

    The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by SINclare21 on Wed May 27, 2009 1:30 am

    Current date/time is Wed May 27, 2009 8:30 am
    avatar
    JUSTDONTDOIT
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 116
    Gold : 18932
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Location : In your dreams

    The Warriors
    Name: Sadaku-san
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by JUSTDONTDOIT on Wed May 27, 2009 7:07 am

    SINclare21 wrote:Current date/time is Wed May 27, 2009 8:30 am
    Current date/time is Wed May 27, 2009 1:07 pm
    avatar
    rOcKy5694
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 207
    Gold : 20018
    Fame : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 24
    Location : Philippines

    The Warriors
    Name: 5694
    Race: Orc
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by rOcKy5694 on Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 am

    JUSTDONTDOIT wrote:
    SINclare21 wrote:Current date/time is Wed May 27, 2009 8:30 am
    Current date/time is Wed May 27, 2009 1:07 pm

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Wed May 27, 2009 1:52 pm


    _________________

    avatar
    VSG
    Second Lieutenant
    Second Lieutenant

    Posts : 134
    Gold : 19453
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 30
    Location : Mangalore, India (Soon to be Houston, Texas, USA)

    The Warriors
    Name: Anatheron
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by VSG on Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 pm

    VSG, Current date/time is 28/05/09, 01:42 am


    _________________


    Your friendly Warlord (Global Moderator)- If there is such a thing! PM me for anything..
    avatar
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 245
    Gold : 20336
    Fame : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-15

    The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by SINclare21 on Wed May 27, 2009 8:20 pm

    VSG wrote:VSG, Current date/time is 28/05/09, 01:42 am

    Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 3:19 am
    avatar
    rOcKy5694
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 207
    Gold : 20018
    Fame : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Age : 24
    Location : Philippines

    The Warriors
    Name: 5694
    Race: Orc
    Experience:
    999999/999999  (999999/999999)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by rOcKy5694 on Wed May 27, 2009 9:19 pm

    SINclare21 wrote:
    VSG wrote:VSG, Current date/time is 28/05/09, 01:42 am

    Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 3:19 am

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 3:18 am


    _________________

    avatar
    JUSTDONTDOIT
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

    Posts : 116
    Gold : 18932
    Fame : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-14
    Location : In your dreams

    The Warriors
    Name: Sadaku-san
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by JUSTDONTDOIT on Thu May 28, 2009 10:01 am

    rOcKy5694 wrote:
    SINclare21 wrote:
    VSG wrote:VSG, Current date/time is 28/05/09, 01:42 am

    Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 3:19 am

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 3:18 am
    Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 4:01 pm
    avatar
    lovedeath
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 42
    Gold : 17344
    Fame : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-19

    The Warriors
    Name:
    Race: Undead
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by lovedeath on Thu May 28, 2009 12:30 pm

    JUSTDONTDOIT wrote:
    rOcKy5694 wrote:
    SINclare21 wrote:
    VSG wrote:VSG, Current date/time is 28/05/09, 01:42 am

    Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 3:19 am

    rOcKy5694, Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 3:18 am
    Current date/time is Thu May 28, 2009 4:01 pm

    c-c-c-combo breaker
    avatar
    SINclare21
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 245
    Gold : 20336
    Fame : 61
    Join date : 2009-05-15

    The Warriors
    Name: MonMon
    Race: Tauren
    Experience:
    0/50  (0/50)

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by SINclare21 on Thu May 28, 2009 10:07 pm

    Current date/time is Fri May 29, 2009 5:06 am
    avatar
    DimPapa
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant

    Posts : 153
    Gold : 18391
    Fame : 2
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 26
    Location : Greece

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by DimPapa on Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 am

    Current day/time is 5/29, 2009 12:52 pm


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Absence Thread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm